Friday, January 7, 2011

[Day 007] The on the road day

As I am working at Batu Pahat now, I usually drive home to Johor Bahru every weekend. The fastest way (depend on your driving styles though) to Johor Bahru from my workplace is ADTEC-Senggarang-Rengit-Benut-Ayer Baloi- FELDA Bukit Batu-Sedenak Toll-and Skudai Toll. The stretch Ayer Baloi- FELDA Bukit Batu I nickname them as The Horror Road since it involve a combination of uneven pavement, multiple bumper and potholes. But since it goes through pineapple plantation and shadows of Gunung Pulai, It is without doubt the best scenery in Malaysia I've ever seen. Unfortunately only today I realize that I suck at landscape photography. So here's what I came up with:
Pineapple in replanting process

The Horror Road

1 comment:

Sufia Mahzan said...

I think I pernah lalu jalan ni. Mmg cantik. Boleh eh berhenti tgh jln and amik this pic? Hehe.. Nice, I like it!